SAP NetWeaver Portal with UNIORG
Solutions for improving internal and external communication to optimize collaboration between different groups of people are essential to remaining competitive as a business.
The solution from SAP is called SAP NetWeaver Portal. It allows users in the company to combine different content from heterogeneous systems in one interface. Access and use are tailored to the specific needs of the end users based on the SAP authorization concept. This way, you can make all the relevant data available for specific contexts and users, even beyond the limits of the application. Each user is provided with personalized content, cross-department collaboration is promoted and shared information bases are created. With the portal, you can access any place in the world with an Internet connection. Examples of objects that can be addressed with a URL:
- Business transactions
- Reports and evaluations
- Knowledge Warehouse data
- Internet or intranet information
- Marketplaces, etc .
SAP NetWeaver Portal is the central entry point for all solutions and data in the SAP Business Suite (e.g. SAP CRM or SAP PLM), as well as external tools and information, online documents and third-party systems. You can use it with products from third-party developers thanks to the system’s interoperability with IBM WebSphere and Microsoft. SAP NetWeaver Portal services include the following:
- Single sign-on (Linked to SAP logon tickets)
- Individual configuration of the working environment (personalization)
- Task-specific working environments (roles)
- Central user administration
- Portal interface for mobile solutions, for example access to data for sales representatives
UNIORG has been a certified partner of SAP AG for more than 25 years. Our many years of experience with the technical and functional features of products from SAP AG are the key to our success. Portal solutions implemented by UNIORG include:
- Use as a customer information portal (bills of materials, etc.)
- Group-wide reconciliation of balance differences (SAP Fast Close)
- Interface to mobile devices (BlackBerry, etc.)
- E-shop and order tracking using the Java-based Web Dynpro
- Integration scenarios (Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, any BSP, JSP or Java applications)
We would be happy to present the opportunities provided by SAP NetWeaver Portal to you and to share our expertise with you in the form of a workshop. Call us (+49 231/9497-0) or contact us.