SAP Sales Cloud – Make your sales team even more successful
Make more sales with existing customers, win new prospects, close deals faster and view customers through a 360° customer profile: These are the most important goals in sales. SAP Sales Cloud is a modern CRM system that helps you and your sales team achieve these goals.
Focus on the customer
Cstomers today expect not only positive experiences, but also personalized experiences during their customer journey. Many prospects are already well informed about the subject matter and the product before the first contact with the responsible sales person. Nowadays, a salesperson is no longer just a pure salesperson – he or she is just as much a trusted advisor and companion. In order to make both the personal experience and the sales talk as successful as possible, comprehensive information and data about the customer, his wishes and needs are significant.
In order to accompany the customer in the best possible way and to be able to master the new challenges without additional effort, new processes and procedures in sales and marketing are helpful. This is exactly where the cloud solution SAP Sales Cloud comes in.
Advantages of the powerful CRM system
- Flexible access to the application: from any device and location, even offline
- Complete visibility: across all customer information, appointments, orders, notes, leads, and opportunities
- Improved collaboration: between sales reps through a centralized system
- Easy to use with modern interface: including graphical evaluations for fast and productive work
- Increased sales: through fast identification and fulfillment of customer needs
- Reduced effort: through a system in the cloud, managed by SAP
- Everything at a glance: open orders, important customer data, upcoming visits, ongoing campaigns, activities, etc.
- Security and compliance: through adherence to data center, data protection and product security standards
A modern system, optimal customer experiences, long-term revenue growth.
SAP Sales Cloud is suitable for any size of company. The tool combines ease of use with flexibility and integrates directly into your existing SAP ERP system landscape, as SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Cloud or SAP Business One. Thanks to the seamless integration into your SAP system, your employees can not only access all customer data, but also keep an eye on the entire sales process across different areas up to invoicing.
Key features of the CRM system
- Software-as-a-Service offering: therefore, access with any browser or the mobile app
- Real-time analyses: of sales opportunities and customer orders in form of graphical evaluations
- An end-to-end sales process: with practical features such as forecasting and intelligent lead scoring approaches
- Pipeline management: with visual pipeline analyses
- Lead and opportunity management: for efficient management of sales opportunities
- Direct integration: with SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA, and SAP Business One
- Linking with third-party systems: such as Outlook, telephony systems
- Machine learning: business intelligence through evaluation of leads and opportunities
- AI recommendations and action guidance: to increase speed of deals and success rate
SAP Sales Cloud – quickly ready to use
More and more CRM solutions are being moved to the cloud. Here, companies do not need special system requirements, effort for their own hardware and also the traditional installation. With this CRM solution in a cloud, you are mobile (i.e. you also have access to your system on the go via your smartphone or tablet) and can directly use the latest functions through SAP releases.
Whether you are the sales management, a sales professional or the IT decision maker in your company, the SAP Sales Cloud convinces with many functionalities. You will succeed in building high-performance sales teams and sustainable customer relationships, as well as in implementing innovative customer management. Create a new customer experience and improve your sales opportunities with efficient and digitized sales processes.