SAP Business One for the integration of your subsidiaries
With SAP and UNIORG to more transparency and effective collaboration
Many things work better and more successfully in a team – provided there is transparency and communication runs perfectly thanks to simple information exchange. Rules that also play an important role in group integration. Be on the same wavelength: A uniform ERP system enables parent company and subsidiaries to communicate and collaborate smoothly – anytime, anywhere. That is the key to a successful corporate family.
That’s why it pays to use SAP Business One in the group’s subsidiaries:
- A common software structure in which all business functions are centralized and integrated
- Transparency and uniformity for the corporate headquarters
- Flexibility and autonomy in the group subsidiaries
- Data harmonization and financial consolidation
- Overview and control through reduction of isolated processes
- Uniform communication through fully automated transmission of data between corporate headquarters and subsidiaries
- Cross-company transactions, purchasing processes, master data creation
- Time and cost savings – no external interfaces
- Replication of master data, service contracts, customer equipment cards
- Centralized payment transactions
- Cross-company reports
- Networking of SAP and non-SAP systems through the SAP Integration Framework
„IT’S ALL ABOUT INTEGRATION“
Different systems, different applications – a reliable platform that connects.
The SAP Integration Framework connects the SAP and non-SAP systems of your entire company and simplifies the integration of external software systems. The platform supports the SAP HANA and SAP Microsoft SQL database, is easy to install, and uses integration standards such as XML and XSLT.
The Integration Framework creates a link between your corporate headquarters and subsidiaries: Data from your corporate subsidiaries’ systems is transferred to your central system via the platform.
SAP Business One – integrated, harmonized and optimized
The needs of the subsidiaries can be completely different depending on the location and division. In order for the integration to successfully create standardized and transparent business processes, resources must be considered and country-specific requirements must be strictly adhered to. SAP Business One offers a fast and durable solution. It facilitates automation as well as coordination with the parent company’s ERP and is:
- easy to handle,
- individually adaptable,
- quickly implemented.
As a partner, UNIORG assumes central control and provides support with its comprehensive expertise – quickly, efficiently and expertly.
SAP Business One
The smart ERP system for medium-sized businesses. Also available in the cloud.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Meet the digital transformation with agility and flexibility with the scalable cloud solution and benefit from the most modern technologies.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Self-service analysis solution in the cloud that delivers accurate and convenient real-time information.
SAP Sales Cloud
Easy to use CRM software in the cloud. A true customer experience.
SAP Service Cloud & FSM
Next-generation SAP service and field service solution in the cloud.
You have any questions?
Feel free to contact us for a first consultation, we are always at your disposal.
Senior Partner, ppa
Head of Marketing, Sales SAP Business One
Phone: +49(0)231 9497-120