SAP Event Ticketing according to the Covid-19 guidelines
Currently, nothing in the ticket market is as constant as the inconsistency of messages. There are hardly any binding statements or reliable forecasts regarding major events, except in football, for example, where the game will take place without spectators at least until the end of October 2020.
However, the associations are working intensively with the local health authorities to develop coherent concepts for the re-admission of spectators – but ticketing in particular plays a key role in the implementation of official requirements.
In order to be able to prepare itself adequately for the what-if” case, UNIORG supports its customers with certain functions based on SAP Event Ticketing. Together with its customers, UNIORG plans the measures intensively, implements them precisely and finally tests them for practicality.
These functions include, for example:
- Raffle – in case of increased demand, order lists can be processed with the help of the ticket raffle
- Seating – individual seating according to Covid-19 guidelines
- Seat Cluster – Preparation of bookable blocks according to Covid-19 guidelines or individual group samples
- Personalization – mandatory/optional ticket personalization
- Chunk Events – Scheduling Windows for Optimal Load Management at Admission
- Access groups – controlling access authorisations via stadium entrances
Fast, up-to-date and also temporary to your existing ticket system.