Upgrades and Releases
New functions and improvements to the existing SAP system, ongoing maintenance or replacement of a third-party system with a suitable SAP solution are often the reasons behind an upgrade. Often the project is purely technical, for example one in which master data and basic settings can be migrated from the previous system without any changes. Within the framework of this kind of migration, there are always opportunities to improve system performance and to optimize or adjust the processes with regards to changing market, organizational and competitive conditions. In many cases, based on the enhanced scope of functions of the new SAP release, customer developments can often be replaced by the standard version.
As a long-term partner of SAP AG, our specialists are well-versed in all SAP solutions and can support you at all stages in the process, from evaluation to implementation to the go live. First we work together with you to determine what the right solution is for your company using the UNIORG Upgrade Analysis.
- Preliminary discussion to determine your requirements
- Working together to create your release strategy, keeping in mind your medium-term IT plans
- UNIORG system check
- Analysis of existing modifications and enhancements currently in place
- Check of customer-specific programs, forms, etc.
- Check of the interfaces
- Creation of a rough project plan and determination of external and internal resources
- Concrete offer for support during implementation of the upgrade
The Upgrade Analysis is then used as the basis for your individual upgrade roadmap. Contact us to make an appointment for an in-depth discussion or to take part in a non-binding upgrade workshop. Call us or use the contact form.